11.20.2012

Getting back

It's time to try to pick up this blog again! Now that both my kids may possibly,(please Lord!) nap at the same time, it might work...maybe. I initially started this to keep grandparents, relatives and close friends in the loop, and just for myself to document the funny things Easton says and does. I should write down the funny stuff right when he does it, but time flies and then I forget. I am ahead of myself already! My last post shared some photos of Easton announcing that we were expecting. Well...HE is here! Eli Emory Eggehorn was born early. July 6th at 2:06 am weighing in at a whopping 4 pounds even, and 16.5 inches. It's a long story, but he is four and a half months old now and 14.5 pounds of healthy, chunky goodness! He is such a joy, I hope you all can meet him someday.

Back to the spunky comedian Easton, here's a couple clever words he has made up that I don't want to forget about!

CLOMP/CLOMPING/CLOMPERS: to CLOMP, a crab has CLOMPERS (claws), a spider has CLOMPERS (pincers), "He's going to CLOMP me!" (pound/punch)

WENGER/WANGER: Me: "What's that Easton?" Him: "It's a machine WANGER Mommy." ah, Machine Wanger, yes obviously that's what it is...??? Still don't know what it is.
Eli Emory

No comments:

Post a Comment